Robor is a familyrun business with 31 years of history and 110 plants installed in more than 40 countries in the world.
When you choose Robor, you acquire a unique source of global experience and knowledge combined with a strong Made in Italy quality identity, to empower your sandwich panel solutions and increase your productivity.
In 1972 Borsato brothers established their first company focused in the production of tools and machinery for the woodworking, with the aim to turn existing manufacturing standars into a cutting-edge industrial process, using the latest technologies available to produce quality items in large quantities.
The artisanal skills, the passion, the efforts and the innovative ideas of the two brothers were the roots for a rapid and costant company growt and, in 1985, they transferred in vicolo Piersanti Mattarella 6, Quinto di Treviso, and founded the Robor company.
It was because of the evolution of their well known cnc wood working machines that the company finally droved, in 1986, to focus in the insulating materials market, where they started to develop lines for the coupling wood and mineral wool.
To meet the different customer needs and requests, but also the insulating materials solutions market high demand, the company's machines range expanded a lot over the years, and before 2000 it was including:
- Milling and squaring machines for insulation materials panels;
- Machines to cut bituminous membrane;
- Machines for the insulating material coupling with bituminous membranes;
- Machines for the insulating materials jacketing of pipes, matrasses and roll-boards;
- Cutting machines for pipes elbows coverings;
- Pantographic machines for polyurethanes foams, EPS, cork and gypsum cutting in 2 and 3 dimensions, with hot/rotating wire, or blades;